Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) -


A Nigerian man who went to his farm to harvest yam has luckily received a double portion of blessing.

Mr. Kingsley Achugbu Chigozie, took to social media to share photos of the gigantic tuber of yam he has harvested and luckily enough his trap also caught a giant squirrel, what a double portion.

He wrote:

These morning double portion! I went to uproot the yam I planted in my farm little did I know that my trap caught Squirrel.

You can see that meat needed to prepare a good soup for the yam is readily available.

See Photos below.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-who-went-to-harvest-yam-catches-a-giant-squirrel-in-his-farm-photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Delivers Speech At The Opening Of Paris Peace Forum

I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle