President Buhari has finally reacted to the claims flying around the social Media that he was cloned and replaced by a certain Jubril From Sudan.

President Buhari has finally reacted to the claims flying around the social Media that he was cloned and replaced by a certain Jubril From Sudan.

He said;
“A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong.”
He said this in Kraków, Poland in response to a question of him being cloned.
Source:https://basehitz.net/2018/12/03/president-buhari-reveals-the-truth-about-him-and-jubril-of-sudan-video/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Delivers Speech At The Opening Of Paris Peace Forum

I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle