Five steps on Daily activities which is needed to be done

 1. Reflect

Answer these 3 simple questions

1. What happened today that I'm grateful for?

2. Which actions moved me towards my goals?

3. Are there any changes I can make?

I love these questions because they strike a balance between gratitude and self-improvement. 

If you can’t  answer them, you need to realign your life.


2. Disconnect

Imagine trying to park a car that's going 70MPH.

That's essentially what you're doing when you hammer your brain with work and TikTok videos until the moment you go to bed.

Toss your phone.

Get off the computer.

Let the car slow down.

You brain need to relax and rest.

3. Plan for tomorrow

A productive day starts the night before.

The simple act of writing down your 3 biggest to-do list items can create massive momentum for the day more than you think.

The quality of your days determines the quality of your life.


4. Breathe

You take 20,000 breaths per day.

Might as well make a few of them count.

Try the 4-7-8 Technique:

Breathe in through your nose for 4 seconds, hold for 7 seconds, and slowly exhale for 8 seconds.

One of the best ways to kill stress before bed.

5. Read

Reading is the best way I've found to slow down my mind before bed.

If non-fiction is too stimulating try fiction.

(I'm reading “Everything is fucked now”)

It can be a big adjustment at first.

But it's one of the best habits you'll ever built.

Read, write and apply what you’ve learned.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Delivers Speech At The Opening Of Paris Peace Forum

I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle