First Bank Collected N10k Without Recharging My Phone In 9 Days

I can stomach using blackboard marker to write my name on an ATM for years , i can stomach not being able to use my ATM for some online transactions when GT does same seamlessly, but for a big bank like FBN it is a SHAME.

First Bank is becoming very unbankable at atleast e-wise, as it is becoming almost impossible to transact any thing online via the mobile platform without glitches and disappointments, from ATM rejections to several other issues to numerous to mention.it is as if the Analog demon has taken them over.

When it comes to mobile banking their once flawless system have become a shadow of itself. I was in a remote area and badly airtime to communicate with my team on the 30th of August , with data on my phone thought it wise to buy airtime fast using First Mobile , The system debited me twice without giving the said credit. I waited for for reversals which would normally occur automatically within 24 hours but no show for 8 days.

I called customer service and after waiting endlessly on the line for first contact i was finally answered and guess what ! I still had to wait for a time frame that extended till up till 14 September who does that? Still willing to trust the First Bank, i tried again on the 6th and 7th that was how another 7k hanged and was told to wait another 7 days.

In this era of e-Banking Firstbank must stop playing catch up. The management of firtsbank must find a solution to this embarrassing failure which has now become a trade mark of the bank.

I cant remember the number of times they have swallowed my money without reversing but i said this would be the last . not in this Buhari economy .Those willing to get hanged can continue for me i have had enough!!!!!!

Nigeria will be great


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buhari Delivers Speech At The Opening Of Paris Peace Forum

I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle